Sunday, August 26, 2018

Quick Red Star Trip


Made a quick trip to the Save the Acorns World Headquarters this weekend with my parents.  The picture above is the old barn.  It probably won't be standing to many more years.  The purpose of the trip was to get the tractor running and mom wanted to do some cleaning in the trailer.  However, we look for any reason to go out there, even if just for a short visit.  We accomplished both tasks.  It was good to spend some time with my parents.  My dad cooked one of his famous breakfasts for mom and me.  The weather was great for this time of year with the temperatures in the 70's and a few clouds to shade us.  It even sprinkled a little rain in the morning to keep the dust down.  We left before it had a chance to get hot.
We did see a lone hen turkey.  I couldn't get a good picture, but below is what I did get.  Have fun trying to spot the turkey in this picture.  I promise its in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment